In UAE, the new academic session is going to begin next week with full of determination and aim to provide healthy learning facilities to children in adherence to all the security and safety measures.
In the recent light of the implementation of new rules and regulations for joining the new academic session. Several shortcomings have been faced by the parents, like whether the PCR test is required or not? Which age group is eligible for vaccination? Which age group and to go under PCR test and how often?
Earlier this morning, we received a circular from the school which requires a PCR test report downloaded from the Al Hosn app. The report should be downloaded from the Al Hosn app and be shown at school to continue face-to-face learning.
We immediately started configuring all the details and with the app linking process. But unfortunately, my little one’s id was not linked with the correct mobile number. So, we were not able to log in to the app and do the needful. However, we already took an appointment for a PCR test.
After trying for an hour from the mobile phone, my husband come up with the solution and linked Al Hosn app successfully via Desktop. So, I thought to write down the steps for other parents as well who might be facing similar issues.
As it is a time-taking process and normally it takes approx 5-7 working days if you try to sort it out over e-mail. So why not do it by yourself at home in few minutes?
NOTE: Use a Laptop or desktop. On mobile, there are a lot of bugs on the site
Let’s get Started
Click on the link given below:
- Use the Emirates ID option as it is fast and easy
- Input your Emirates ID number
- Fill out your name in English as printed on your Emirates ID
- The name in Arabic fills out automatically
- Fill in your passport number
- Choose your date of birth as per the DoB on your passport
- Enter the last date of entry into UAE stamped on your passport
- Email: enter your email address
- Once you complete the form, another form will pop up right below it, where you need to enter your mobile number and a valid address.
- Choose the box which says registered mobile number. Here, enter your new mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on the mobile number you input for verification. Verify the number, finish the captcha verification process and click on proceed.
After filling out the forms, you are directed to the page where you can complete your payment. The cost of applying to change the mobile number linked to your Emirates ID is AED 52.10
Make sure to fill in the details properly, as the amount is non-refundable.
Once you made the payment, you’re done!
You’re all set to access the Al Hosn App with your new registered mobile number.
Hope it is useful for the parents who try to access the Al Hosn App but couldn’t log in due to an invalid mobile number.
If you are facing some other issues, write them down in the comment box so that we can sort it out too!
Wishing all the students a happy, safe, and bright academic session ahead!